The SAT is going digital! Tune in on 9/28/23 @ 7:30pm ET to the second webinar in our dSAT series: dSAT: Test Prep Strategy Register Now
Does your child:
- Have trouble managing, completing, and/or submitting homework on time?
- Choose to avoid starting or put off studying because they are overwhelmed and don’t know where or how to begin?
- Spend too much time on a subject or task?
- Easily get distracted or struggle to focus?
- Have grades that are starting to slip in subjects they have always been strong in?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, The Lyceum Institute’s Executive Functioning program will be an indispensable and reliable source of guidance and improvement. Now more than ever, students are expected to arrive at school having mastered organizational, time management, and planning skills despite the fact that such skills require systems that students seem not to be taught at all. Expecting students to manage competing priorities, nonstop distractions, and academic competitiveness without learning these systems is not only unfair, but also decreases students’ confidence in themselves and relationship with learning. Overwhelmed, students quickly develop the fixed mindset that they are unable to perform and be successful. Our Executive Functioning coaches consistently help students like yours to gain or develop these skills through an individualized approach that delivers measurable results in weeks.